Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait is seeking to calm the atmosphere in the region ahead of the Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait is seeking to calm the atmosphere in the region ahead of the Arab summit  Empty Kuwait is seeking to calm the atmosphere in the region ahead of the Arab summit

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:39 am

Kuwait is seeking to calm the atmosphere in the region ahead of the Arab summit

Kuwait - Reuters
    Kuwait is currently vigorous diplomatic efforts between several capitals to calm the atmosphere in the region before the Arab summit to be hosted by Kuwait on March 25 this March.

These include efforts to calm the atmosphere between Egypt and Qatar, which have strained their relationship after the overthrow of President Mohamed Morsi, isolated in July last year, which was an ally of Qatar also includes a rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

The source said the Kuwaiti diplomat told Reuters on Sunday that the visit of the Foreign Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah both Cairo and Doha last week came in this framework. The source added «It's not a mediation .. but efforts are carried out by the Kuwaiti side to calm the situation before the summit (Arabic).» Said «I do not think we can say that Kuwait is mediating between Qatar and Egypt. She is preparing for the summit. »
    He served Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Amir of Kuwait foreign minister for four decades witnessed a lot of events and Arab regional task before taking over the presidency of the country's oil.

She Qabas newspaper on Sunday that Kuwait is mediating reconciliation between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying that the visit by Marzouk Al-Ghanem Chairman of the Kuwaiti parliament recently to Tehran had achieved important results and mobility Kuwaiti centered now on the point of creating an acceptance of Iran in the region after the atmosphere of optimism that has emerged in the wake of the agreement western Iran on the nuclear issue.

The Speaker Nabih Berri urged the Lebanese Parliament in February, Kuwait to continue to strive to build bridges between Iran and Saudi Arabia to encourage a rapprochement between the two countries.

Kuwait always seeks to maintain a strong and balanced relations with its neighbors, the three Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq. وقالت القبس إن هذا Al-Qabas said that this movement Kuwaiti diplomat active comes within the framework of «conciliatory create an atmosphere in the region.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almowatennews.com%2Findex.php%2F2013-04-19-21-18-31%2F7948-2014-03-02-14-46-16.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:41 pm