Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Great Work of the Ages

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Work of the Ages Empty The Great Work of the Ages

Post by Neno Tue 04 Mar 2014, 1:34 pm

The Great Work of the Ages

March 3, 2014

Special Drawing Rights and the World Currency
    By JC Collins

The Great Work of the Ages Phoenix-nebula-blue-nebula-phoenix-space-1080x1920

The phoenix hope can wing her  flight   
    Thro’ the vast deserts of the skies,
    And still defying fortune’s spite,
    Revive, and from her ashes rise. 
    - Miguel De Cervantes, Don Quixote
    “There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has a secret destiny.”         - Manly P. Hall

Let us bridge the illusionary vastness between here and there.  Ignorance and enlightenment exist together in a timeless dance of creativity.  Creativity is injected into all human endeavors. Human endeavors are the place from which productivity emerges.  As such human productivity is supported by both ignorance and enlightenment.  Perhaps one cannot exist without the other. Here and there both occupy the same space.

So we come to the state of the world today and realize that within the problem exists the solution.  Hegelian principles are in fact naturally and unwittingly implanted into the social consciousness.  It is this “natural” divide and implantation within the mind which is pirated by cultural engineers to further an agenda of centralization and consolidation.

For what is the great work of the ages if not our modest attempts at consolidating the space between what we are and what we wish to be.  The physical world we create is a manifestation of these attempts at becoming.

As such, our political, economic, spiritual, and cultural systems are all fundamentally connected through a structure of consolidation and centralization.  As all matter in the solar system structures itself around the sun, through particle consolidation and centralization, so do human thoughts and desires.

Caveman centralized his world around sources of water and food.  The tribal culture that slowly emerged centralized itself around a tribal leader.  One tribe conquered another tribe which shifted the consolidation to encompass a larger space.

These supra tribes became centralized nations.

All components of civilization have and continue to evolve through a process of centralization and consolidation.  To deny this reality is to be stuck in the vastness between here and there.  No productivity.

It is in this light which I have been attempting to both understand and explain the transition of the financial system.   As some of my readers have discerned, I have no moral or personal interest in this system or the process that is unfolding.  It is not my desire to direct or encompass the beliefs of others into my way of thinking.  I present the information for informational purposes only.  I am not promoting anything but understanding.  Just like the ignorance and enlightenment mentioned above, lightness and darkness also swirl together in a dusk and dawn of centralization.

The larger pattern of micro to macro is where I focus my energies.  The macro is only arrived at by understanding the micro processes.  Like a productive and profitable company, it is built from the bottom up and not the top down.  The base of the pyramid is build first before you can reach the apex where the sun shines.  The pyramid is another symbol for centralization.  At the top sits the micro to the suns macro.  These are the kings, popes, and other leaders which we centralize our civilization around.  This pattern cannot be denied.

What is happening in the Ukraine is a small part of the micro.  In the series titled SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods we have been reviewing how the old financial system of dollar dominance is slowly transitioning to the new system of SDR allocation through the International Monetary Fund.  The crux of this new system will be the pegging of the world’s currencies and commodities to the SDR and not the American dollar.  This has been explained in The New Exchange Rate System.

We have also reviewed how all the sovereign debt in the world will be consolidated into each countries SDR composition.  Some countries debts will be consolidated within another countries SDR composition.  This is what will most likely happen to the U.S. debt currently held by
    China.

Ukrainian sovereign debt has reached a boiling point from which the current political drama has unfolded.  Back in December of 2013 Russia offered the Ukraine a bailout of $15 billion, which would have been paid out in SDR’s.  This is important to understand as the whole premise from which the new financial system will emerge is in debt consolidation through SDR composition and allocation.

The Great Work of the Ages Medvedev-and-azarov

Above:  Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and his Ukrainian counterpart Mykola Azarov in Moscow on December 24, 2013.
    Ukraine in fact owes the International Monetary Fund a debt of 2.4 billion SDR’s ($3.8 billion U.S.) which is coming due in 2014.  The I.M.F. has demanded that the Ukrainian hryvnia be devalued as a part of the debt consolidation.  It is my proposition that this is a tactic to unpeg the hryvnia from the dollar and peg it to SDR’s.  This is one small process of the overall Hegelian Dialectic process which we have previously reviewed.

Russian tanks are in fact already rolling into Ukraine proper towards the town of Enerhodar.  This region is an energy sector for Ukraine, with hydro power and nuclear power facilities.  The unmarked Russian tanks were traveling from Zaporizhia towards Enerhodar days ago.  The western media is not reporting any of these Russian movements as it doesn’t fit with the script they are reading from on television.  It could be assumed at this point that Russian forces are all over the Ukraine and not just in Crimea.

Russia will retain control over Ukraine directly or indirectly and its energy industry.

America for its part, is hopelessly attempting to retain some form of reserve dollar status and importance in the new system.  It is really a matter of integration or autonomy, with the final resting place being found in the murky middle.  Remember, it is in the middle where the greatest productivity is found, between ignorance and enlightenment.

The dollars purpose and role in the great work of the ages is completed.  Its power has helped consolidate and centralize all central banks under the direct control of the Bank for International Settlements.  It has exported its inflation around the world leading to the sovereign debt and currency crisis which will herald in the new system of SDR’s.  Now the world agrees that the dollar is the cause of all the economic ills.  In true Hegelian Dialectic form the problem has been created.  The reaction has been controlled and directed.  And now the solution is appearing on the world scene in a much more dominate fashion.

Like all good Hegelian scripts, the seeds were planted long ago.  In the June 9, 1988 issue of The Economist magazine, the front cover was blazoned with an image of a phoenix.  The words written were “Get Ready for a World Currency”.  Inside the issue it was further revealed that this currency could be possible by the year 2018.  Now this is also the same year that the Basel 3 bank regulations as designed by the Bank for International Settlements are meant to be fully implemented.

The Great Work of the Ages The-economist-phoenix

You will also notice on the cover that the phoenix is sitting on a pile of burning fiat currencies.  The suggestion is clear – a new world currency will rise from the ashes of the old currencies.  The new system will transition from the old system. The micro dollar reserve system will become the new macro SDR system.

Sovereign debt and currency exchange rate manipulation will lead directly to the solution of debt consolidation through the International Monetary Fund and the pegging of currencies and commodities to the SDR.

We are going from here to there across the vastness of illusion.  Once there we will hardly remember the old here.  How economies deleverage and transform structurally will scarcely be noticed by the thriving masses of the disorganized.  The rent seeking elite are organized and fully understand what is taking place.  Should we not also educate ourselves on the great work of the ages?

The information is available.  Everything we discuss here in this space is supported by the natural patterns of the world itself, but also by published data and documents by the rent seeking elite themselves.

The Great Work of the Ages Imf-phoenix-rising

Above:  The IMF and Global Financial Crisis – Phoenix Rising?  By Joseph P. Joyce.  Published by Cambridge University Press, November, 2012.

The reference to the phoenix rising is not a mistake.    The great work of the ages is born from the divide between ignorance and enlightenment.  Space is an illusion.      – JC Collins

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/03/03/the-great-work-of-the-ages/comment-page-1/#comment-698
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Work of the Ages Empty Re: The Great Work of the Ages

Post by Neno Tue 04 Mar 2014, 3:50 pm

We are going from here to there across the vastness of illusion.  Once there we will hardly remember the old here.  How economies deleverage and transform structurally will scarcely be noticed by the thriving masses of the disorganized.  The rent seeking elite are organized and fully understand what is taking place.  Should we not also educate ourselves on the great work of the ages?

The information is available.  Everything we discuss here in this space is supported by the natural patterns of the world itself, but also by published data and documents by the rent seeking elite themselves.
    Its up to you.... ;)

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:05 am