Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alawi's policy accuses the authorities of seeking a nationality law that increases Shiites in Iraq a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alawi's policy accuses the authorities of seeking a nationality law that increases Shiites in Iraq a Empty Alawi's policy accuses the authorities of seeking a nationality law that increases Shiites in Iraq a

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:02 pm

[size=32]
    Alawi's policy accuses the authorities of seeking a nationality law that increases Shiites in Iraq as Saddam did the opposite[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The veteran Iraqi politician Hassan al-Alawi has accused the Iraqi authorities of seeking to legalize visiting pilgrims to the holy sites if they are only one year in the country, saying that this is similar to what Saddam Hussein did when granting citizenship to Palestinian Arabs. Sunnis at the expense of Shiites in Iraq.
    "Anyone who has prepared, supported and approved the Iraqi citizenship law is not an Iraqi who is an agent, a thief and a mercenary. He has agreed to grant citizenship to foreigners," Al-Alawi said in a videotape released Thursday. "In what countries does a foreigner stay for one year and get citizenship? "?
    He added that the goal of the law is to naturalize visitors to the holy shrines who stay for one year in Iraq, saying that "with this law and within two years will fill Baghdad with 3 - 4 million foreigners and use the word" Khuda "instead of the word" Allah "," referring to the Iranians.
    He called on the Iraqis to stand against the federal government in this law, saying: "They want to follow the example of Saddam Hussein and the sectarian reason of the sex of the Palestinians to increase the proportion of Sunnis to the Shiites in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:02 am