Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank: China behind world debt rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Bank: China behind world debt rise Empty World Bank: China behind world debt rise

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2019, 11:20 am

World Bank: China behind world debt rise

11:00 - 12/04/2019

World Bank: China behind world debt rise %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    "The world's countries have a lot of debt, and China is the main reason," said David Malpas, the new head of the World Bank, who was an adviser to the Trump campaign.
    "We have to work with Beijing on China's rapid spread in some parts of the world, leaving a lot of debt. China has provided trillions of dollars to other countries, including the United States and even the United States," Malpas told CNBC. China's holdings of US bonds reached about $ 1.12 trillion, according to official data.
    The president of the World Bank has previously criticized China's lending efforts in the "Belt and Road" initiative, noting that these loans leave poor countries excessive debt.
    China wants to reduce lending efforts, Malpas said, noting that Beijing wants to have a better relationship with other countries and part of the world order.
    Malpas criticized China's borrowing of billions of dollars from the World Bank, despite being the second largest economy in the world, and exceeded the limit for low-cost loans in 2016.
    He noted that World Bank loans to China are on the decline, adding that he expects this to continue over the next three years

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:14 am