Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: $ 5 billion worth of gas burned annually in Iraq and I will ask a question to the Ministry o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: $ 5 billion worth of gas burned annually in Iraq and I will ask a question to the Ministry o Empty Deputy: $ 5 billion worth of gas burned annually in Iraq and I will ask a question to the Ministry o

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2019, 3:19 am

[size=36]Deputy: $ 5 billion worth of gas burned annually in Iraq and I will ask a question to the Ministry of Oil[/size]

Economy | 10:37 - 25/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
    Revealed a member of the House of Representatives, Sadiq al-Sulaiti, on Thursday, that the Ministry of Oil burns 5 billion dollars of gas annually. 
    "The ministry is currently burning five billion dollars a year of gas and sowing about two billion dollars of liquid fuel because of Gas scarcity ". 
    He added that "the question is related to the plans of the ministry to develop gas and what are the time limits for achievement and why we have not seen any significant progress of the gas sector after a decade of licensing licenses, and why did not achieve any qualitative achievement of gas associated with the first round of licenses, What is the fate of the gas associated with the second licensing round, and what is the fate of the Mansuriya field? "
    Al-Sulaiti asked about the fate of the crutch solution after the exit of the Korean company Kokaz and why did not bring alternative companies to develop it Why is not so far the signing of the licensing rounds of the fifth and gas projects Why did not start the Ministry of Oil in the work of free gas exploration in Iraq to raise the level of reserves and production? . 
    Al-Sulaiti pointed out that "among the questions when the Ministry of Oil stop burning gas, which is worth billions of dollars and we still import gas and electric power stations in high amounts that exhaust the state treasury and reduce the production of the existence of the operation of power plants because of the dependence of fuel alternative to gas more expensive and less production, And therefore the Ministry of Oil to provide time limits for the completion of the above plans and figures and dates and percentages with the commitment to implement and follow-up. "Ended 29 / a 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: $ 5 billion worth of gas burned annually in Iraq and I will ask a question to the Ministry o Empty Deputy: Ministry of Oil is burning and sowing $ 7 billion of gas annually

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2019, 3:21 am

[rtl]

Deputy: Ministry of Oil is burning and sowing $ 7 billion of gas annually

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Date of release: 2019/4/25 10:36 • 140 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    [Baghdad: Al Furat News} A deputy for the reform bloc, the Ministry of Oil is burning and sowing the value of $ 7 billion of gas annually.
    Sadiq al-Sulaiti said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it that "intends to address an important parliamentary question to the ministry and attached to the waste of public funds and national wealth." 
    "The ministry is currently burning five billion dollars a year of gas and sowing about two billion dollars of liquid fuel because of the gas shortage." 
    Al-Sulaiti said that "the question relates to the plans of the Ministry to develop gas and what are the time limits for achievement and why we have not seen any significant progress of the gas sector after a decade of licensing licenses, and why did not achieve any qualitative achievement of gas associated with the first round of licenses, , And what is the fate of gas associated with the second round of licenses, and what is the fate of the Mansuriya field? ".
    He said he wondered about the fate of the crutch solution after the exit of the Korean company Kokaz and why did not bring alternative companies to develop it? Why has not the fifth rounds of licenses for gas projects been signed? Why did not the Ministry of Oil start the work of free gas exploration in Iraq to raise the level of reserves and production ? " 
    "The question is when the Ministry of Oil stops burning gas, which is worth billions of dollars, and we still import gas and electric power stations in high amounts that exhaust the state treasury and reduce the production of the existence of operation of power plants because of the reliance on alternative fuel for gas is more expensive and less productive, The Ministry of Oil to provide time limits for the completion of the above plans and figures, dates and proportions with the commitment to implement and follow-up. "

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:58 am