Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Axis: For these reasons, we excluded Halabousi from the coalition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Axis: For these reasons, we excluded Halabousi from the coalition Empty Axis: For these reasons, we excluded Halabousi from the coalition

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 2:02 am

Axis: For these reasons, we excluded Halabousi from the coalition

09:50 - 14/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Axis alliance said on Tuesday that the lack of harmony and some problems were behind the exclusion of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi of the axis alliance, stressing that the next few days to solve the problems and return to the situation to the previous.
    "There are some problems within the coalition, because of a pull and pull on a particular subject, but the subject is still not known in detail because of the parliamentary recess," coalition spokesman MP Laith al-Dulaimi said in a statement.
    Al-Dulaimi added that "the decision-makers in the Axis alliance are Khamis Al-Khanjar and Ahmed Al-Jubouri (Abu Mazen), while Mohammed Al Halbusi is one of the important poles within the alliance."
    "The inconsistency with regard to the candidates of the Ministry of Defense within the coalition generates some problems, but the coming days will solve the crisis." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm