Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the parliamentary economy committee: We are working to hold accountable anyone who viola

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the parliamentary economy committee: We are working to hold accountable anyone who viola Empty Chairman of the parliamentary economy committee: We are working to hold accountable anyone who viola

Post by Rocky Fri 24 May 2019, 2:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Chairman of the parliamentary economy committee: We are working to hold accountable anyone who violates the investment law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-05-23 14:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The head of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Ahmed Saleem Kanani, on Thursday, his intention to work to hold accountable anyone who violates the investment law of state employees.

"We will work to hold accountable anyone who violates the investment law of state employees," Kanani said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

He added that "there are legal irregularities in the Baghdad Investment Commission monitored and arrived at the Committee through complaints and grievances will be audited and discussed within the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary and in the event of confirmation will be transmitted to integrity and the judiciary and the competent authorities."

"We are in the Committee on Economy and Investment will work to hold accountable anyone who violates the investment law or the interpretation of the material vision personal or trying to alienate the investor or hinder his work in disrupting the wheel of investment and development of economic development."

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:11 pm