Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves AML / CFT report

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves AML / CFT report Empty Cabinet approves AML / CFT report

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 6:14 pm

Cabinet approves AML / CFT report

17:14 - 28/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Cabinet approved on Tuesday the second annual report of the Anti-Money Laundering Council, while abolishing the cooperative committee with the House of Representatives.
    "The Council of Ministers held its regular session and approved the second annual report of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Council for 2018," Abdel Mahdi's office said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah.
    The cabinet decided, according to the statement, to "approve the draft law of the National Authority for Nuclear, Radiological, Chemical and Biological Control." The Council also decided to "cancel the committee for cooperation and coordination between the two Councils of Ministers and Deputies."
    The council agreed, according to the statement, "to adopt the policy of integrating people with disabilities and the needs of society," while discussing "the protection of a number of domestic products and options between the prohibition of some importer for specific periods of time or the imposition of fees."
    The Council of Ministers approved the draft law on the ratification of the Agreement on the Promotion and Protection of Investment between the Government of the Republic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and on the draft avoidance of double taxation agreement and the avoidance of taxes on income and capital between the Government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Government of the Republic of Pakistan. Finished 25 s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:39 am