Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Halabusi serves as a link between the Anbar elders and the Americans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Halabusi serves as a link between the Anbar elders and the Americans Empty Source: Halabusi serves as a link between the Anbar elders and the Americans

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2019, 1:26 am

Source: Halabusi serves as a link between the Anbar elders and the Americans

08:55 - 02/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A source familiar with the province of Anbar, on Sunday, the escalation of meetings between tribal leaders and the Americans within the military bases in the province, referring to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi serves as a link between those elders and the Americans.
    The source told Al-Maaloumah that "secret meetings are held between time and time between a number of tribal and American sheikhs within their bases in Anbar province," adding that "these elders are working for the Americans, as well as Jordanian intelligence."
    The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi and the governor of Anbar Ali Farhan constitute a link between the Americans and the elders."
    The source pointed out that "the current governor of Anbar Ali Farhan represents the main link between the most important tribes and the circle of Americans, while the speaker of the role of the role of the link and cover between the two sides." Ending / 24h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:56 am