Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During a meeting with the elders and notables of Anbar .. Jubouri confirms the need to accelerate th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During a meeting with the elders and notables of Anbar .. Jubouri confirms the need to accelerate th Empty During a meeting with the elders and notables of Anbar .. Jubouri confirms the need to accelerate th

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    During a meeting with the elders and notables of Anbar .. Jubouri confirms the need to accelerate the reconstruction of the devastated areas

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, the need to accelerate the reconstruction of thedevastated areas and re - displaced people and provide essential services for life, while stressing that give the children of the occupied territories after the prominent role edits to grab the land. 
    A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "al - Jubouri received, yesterday, Sheikh Majid al - Suleiman Amir Dulaimi clan and a number of elders and notables of Anbar province, During themeeting , they reviewed the latest security developments and the fight against al Daesh terror, and theneed to give the people of the areas occupied prominent role after the editing operations to catch theground. " 
    He stressed Jubouri, the "need to unite efforts by all sides and the preparation process and contribute actively to post Daesh by accelerating the ages of areas and re - displaced people and provide theservices necessary for life plans and supplies." 
    He added that "Iraqi tribes was and is the safety valve for Iraq , " he said , adding that " the challenges faced by the country require them a greater role in maintaining the social fabric and security in thecountry." 
    The eighth president of the parliament , " the sacrifices made by the sons of the tribes in the liberation oftowns and villages in the ongoing in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh , which her children line thegrandest tournament operations," the statement said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:27 pm