Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: A third hand behind the oil tanker bombings to ignite the war in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: A third hand behind the oil tanker bombings to ignite the war in the region Empty Al-Bawi: A third hand behind the oil tanker bombings to ignite the war in the region

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2019, 2:14 am

Al-Bawi: A third hand behind the oil tanker bombings to ignite the war in the region

10:12 - 14/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    Political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said on Friday that a third hand had ignited a fuse to blow up oil tankers in the Gulf with the aim of fueling the war in the region, especially as many countries went to quell tensions between Iran and the United States.
    "The repeated bombing of oil tankers in warm waters within three weeks has clear indications that there are agendas pushing the region to ignite the devastating war. Otherwise, how can we explain the targeting of giant oil tankers belonging to several Gulf and international destinations in a specific area?" Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al- And at precisely this time. "
    "The bombings coincided with the international mediation roles of some world leaders to reduce the tension between Iran and the United States of America, the latest of which is the visit of the Japanese Prime Minister (Shinzo Abe) to Tehran for the same purpose," he said.
    "The issue is to be put on the table of debate and analysis. It is frankly based on the existence of a third hand that moves its tools to create a public opinion that would push the schemes of appeasement between the parties to a clear objective with open intentions and objectives."
    Al-Bawi pointed to the role of the media in calming the situation through the objective dealing with the hidden of this scheme according to a professional view away from politicization and improvisation. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 10:52 pm