Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul Mahdi: It is time to guarantee the rights of the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Abdul Mahdi: It is time to guarantee the rights of the popular crowd Empty Adel Abdul Mahdi: It is time to guarantee the rights of the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:32 am

[size=30]Adel Abdul Mahdi: It is time to guarantee the rights of the popular crowd[/size]
    July 3, 2019 9:13 AM Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

General of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, said on Tuesday that the popular crowd has achieved victory over the dues and the time to guarantee its rights, noting that work is underway to issue instructions on organizing the work of the institutions of the crowd.

"The popular mobilization is one of the events that have won victory over the terrorist and it is time to secure his rights and to regulate the security situation," Abdul Mahdi said during his weekly conference. "The official military policies will be to organize the transfer of officers of the crowd to the ranks of the security forces."

"We are working on issuing subsequent instructions to regulate the work of the grassroots institutions," Abdul Mahdi said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am