Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq must reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq must reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget Empty Economist: Iraq must reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Sep 2019, 2:37 am

Economist: Iraq must reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget

09:20 - 10/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Economist Osama al-Tamimi said on Tuesday that the political class should reduce the price of a barrel of oil when preparing next year's budget to less than 56 dollars per barrel, especially as the region is experiencing great tensions and Iraq is the weakest link between those countries.
    Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "the current oil prices are not alarming, but can not guarantee the survival of this stability, as the best price for Iraq can be at $ 70 a barrel."
    He added that "the government and the political class should prepare a budget next year on less than 56 dollars per barrel, and in the case of oil prices remain the same, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will win large sums to be used in its budgets for the coming years or may benefit from it as a budget that may be needed in case of emergency."
    Al-Tamimi said that "the region's tensions require [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget, especially as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the weakest link in the region, and may be affected by any change or conflict that may occur, in light of the tension between the United States, Iran, Russia and America." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm