Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi orders to linger on the issue of rail linkage with neighboring countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi orders to linger on the issue of rail linkage with neighboring countries Empty Abdul-Mahdi orders to linger on the issue of rail linkage with neighboring countries

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:54 am

[size=30]Abdul-Mahdi orders to linger on the issue of rail linkage with neighboring countries[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 22/09/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ahd News - Baghdad
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Haj Hammoud called for a political solution and a move away from the emotional aspect of the border demarcation between Iraq and Kuwait.
    He said in a press statement, "There is the importance of completing the steps of the implementation of the port of Faw large because of its economic importance as it represents the parallel artery of the Iraqi economy after oil, but represents a real alternative to oil that better deal with this issue to be the beginning of the rail linkage in the event of implementation of the port He added that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi had recently ordered to wait for the rail link with neighboring countries.
    He added that "Iraq should resort to arbitration if necessary if the Kuwaiti actions on the maritime borders continue unilaterally and according to the constitutional powers that ensured the government to take that." / End 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:39 am