Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: The issue of borders with neighboring countries cannot be dealt with by partisan views

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: The issue of borders with neighboring countries cannot be dealt with by partisan views Empty Other: The issue of borders with neighboring countries cannot be dealt with by partisan views

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2019, 6:57 am

Other: The issue of borders with neighboring countries cannot be dealt with by partisan views

13:25 - 08/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad .. The
    alliance of Sairon, on Sunday, its support for government measures in dealing with the crisis with Kuwait in the border file, pointing out that the solution of the border crisis and international issues can not be resolved through political views.
    The MP for the coalition Riad Masoudi in a statement to / information / that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has many border problems with Kuwait as well as Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Jordan, and they have to open direct negotiating channels to resolve those crises do not act in the mood of parties, people and some groups."
    Masoudi said, "The visit of a delegation going to Basra today to see the details of the crisis with Kuwait and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] escalate with neighboring countries and end the differences through dialogue without resorting to international tension in the resolution of Arab or regional crises."
    He explained that "the best solution lies in the absolute support of the Iraqi government and the formation of a direct negotiating committee with Kuwait and open all files, including the file of agreements that occurred during the events of 1991 after the second Gulf War."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 5:45 pm