Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: the County works to diversify sources of revenue to boost financial liquidity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: the County works to diversify sources of revenue to boost financial liquidity Empty Central Bank: the County works to diversify sources of revenue to boost financial liquidity

Post by Rocky Wed 21 May 2014, 6:42 am

Central Bank: the County works to diversify sources of revenue to boost financial liquidity

05/19/20140 Comments

Picture
    The Central Bank said the Kurdistan branch, the territory is trying hard to ensure internal revenue collection financial liquidity.The Director of the Central Bank of the Kurdistan branch Abdul Rahman Saleh told the "WA", "territorial Government strives to collect domestic revenues and diversifying the sources of that income for the purpose of filling the shortfall in liquidity and financial transactions," he said, adding that "the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil and not to resolve a budget and the impact of oil and dramatically on the lives of citizens living on the one hand, and on the overall financial and banking transactions, now the territorial Government was able to secure salaries for staff throughout the past months, and the remedying of crisis".
    Saleh noted that investment and trade in the region have helped in one way or another to offset financial recession which almost knows the territory's financial sector but the strong will of stakeholders were able to control the situation.The parties have in Baghdad and Arbil to solve that crisis would, particularly in terms of budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:51 am