Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awwad: Bahr al-Ulum and al-Sa’adi did not put up for the Prime Minister and the interim government,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awwad: Bahr al-Ulum and al-Sa’adi did not put up for the Prime Minister and the interim government,  Empty Awwad: Bahr al-Ulum and al-Sa’adi did not put up for the Prime Minister and the interim government,

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:32 am

Awwad: Bahr al-Ulum and al-Sa’adi did not put up for the Prime Minister and the interim government, “laughing on the street”

09:11 - 10/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Adi Awad, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, affirmed that the former deputy Ibrahim Bahr Al-Ulum and the former commander of the anti-terror agency did not nominate the prime minister, contrary to what was rumored in the media, while he considered that what was being proposed about a transitional government was "laughter on the street."
    Awad said in televised statements that he followed (the information), "There is a division between those who want a transitional government and another who wants a permanent government," stressing that "there is no agreement on a transitional or permanent government and we heard the transitional government from the media only."
    He added that "talking about a transitional government with 10 ministers is a laugh on the street," noting that "the current trend with a permanent government with full cabins."
    On the current names of the Prime Minister, Awad stressed that "Bahr al-Ulum and Abdul-Wahab Al-Saadi have not been formally presented to the Prime Minister," noting that "the last two hours of the constitutional deadline will resolve the matter of the next Prime Minister." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:06 am