Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministerial Council for Social Services approves the sale of residential land at a price of 50 t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministerial Council for Social Services approves the sale of residential land at a price of 50 t Empty The Ministerial Council for Social Services approves the sale of residential land at a price of 50 t

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2019, 3:00 am

The Ministerial Council for Social Services approves the sale of residential land at a price of 50 thousand dinars in Muthanna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    The Ministry of Planning announced the approval of the Ministerial Council for Social Services to sell residential plots, each with a price of 50 thousand dinars in Muthanna .
    The Cabinet had approved the housing initiative, which includes all governorates, by selling one meter per citizen to the price of 250 dinars, but it has not yet been implemented despite the passage of a significant time.
    The Ministry of Planning said in a press statement, "Minister Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi confirmed, during his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services, that the council agreed to grant every citizen who does not have housing in the Busaya suburb of Al-Muthanna Governorate a piece of residential land at a price of 50 thousand dinars and an area of ​​300 m3 ."
    She added that the recommendation was submitted to the Council of Ministers for approval, and that the aim of this decision is to resettle the people of the district and make the city attractive to the population, and enhance the possibility of urbanization .
    Iraq is experiencing a major housing crisis, as 3  million housing units need to be built .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:14 pm