Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic refers the issue of the largest bloc to the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic refers the issue of the largest bloc to the Federal Court Empty The President of the Republic refers the issue of the largest bloc to the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Dec 2019, 3:26 am

The President of the Republic refers the issue of the largest bloc to the Federal Court

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    Informed sources said that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, submitted yesterday an urgent request to the Federal Court that included the definition of the largest bloc after the resignation of the government, and the submission of more than one political party to candidates for the post of Prime Minister and the powers of the President of the Republic to reject or accept the candidates of the blocs at this stage.
    The sources stated that "a delegation from the parties of the building bloc met Saleh yesterday to prevent him from submitting the constitutional inquiry, and led him to recognize two candidates for the construction, Qusay al-Suhail or Abd al-Hussein Abtan, to the position of Prime Minister to succeed the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi."
    According to the sources, "Saleh assured the building block delegation that he had met representatives of the social demonstrations and events and that the candidates did not meet the conditions for ensuring social peace."
    He added that "President Saleh informed the construction delegation that he would not present any of the two names at present and would not present any of the other names presented before clarifying his role in selection as President of the Republic and a protector of the constitution, and before the Federal Court decides in the mechanisms to announce the largest bloc in this sensitive transitional stage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:17 am