Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Harb: One of the powers of the caretaker government is to cancel the strategic framework agreement w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Harb: One of the powers of the caretaker government is to cancel the strategic framework agreement w Empty Harb: One of the powers of the caretaker government is to cancel the strategic framework agreement w

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jan 2020, 1:55 pm

Harb: One of the powers of the caretaker government is to cancel the strategic framework agreement with Washington

18:34 - 04/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Legal expert Tariq Harb confirmed, on Saturday, that the Iraqi government has the right to withdraw from the Strategic Framework Agreement without a parliamentary vote on the decision in accordance with Article 11 of the agreement.
    Harb said to / the information / that “Article 11 of the Strategic Framework Agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and America gave both parties the right to withdraw from the agreement provided that the second party is notified and the withdrawal is considered effective within a year.”
    He explained that "the withdrawal does not have any legal effects harmful to Iraq," noting that "informing Washington to cancel the agreement from the authority of the caretaker government without consulting parliament and voting on a law."
    On the other hand said the war that " the exit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , nothing to do with the Convention on the strategic framework , but they are part of the international coalition to fight terrorism agreement , " pointing out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , a member of this alliance and can inform the coalition to withdraw from it to withdraw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " .anthy 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:57 am