Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad governorate: 2019 accounts behind teachers' salary delays

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad governorate: 2019 accounts behind teachers' salary delays Empty Baghdad governorate: 2019 accounts behind teachers' salary delays

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Jan 2020, 1:45 pm

Friday, January 31, 2020
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Wafa Aamer

Baghdad province attributed the delay in the release of teachers' salaries to the delay of directorates in Baghdad by preparing the final accounts for the year 2019
    "The Ministry of Finance does not pay salaries to any institution unless it receives its final accounts for the past year," Said Karim Khalaf Mohammed, deputy governor of Baghdad. This is the case with the salaries of teachers and teachers who have not yet received the January salaries.
    He said the province had instructed the six education directorates in Baghdad to speed up the resolution of the accounts in order to hand them over to the finance ministry. She noted that the departments responded and completed the accounts in order to hand them over to the province, which in turn submits it to the finances.
    The deputy governor said the salaries would be released within the next few days after all routine procedures had been completed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:41 pm