Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Finance Ministry distances itself from salary delays: “Long” Eid holiday delayed funding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Finance Ministry distances itself from salary delays: “Long” Eid holiday delayed funding Empty Iraqi Finance Ministry distances itself from salary delays: “Long” Eid holiday delayed funding

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi Finance Ministry distances itself from salary delays: “Long” Eid holiday delayed funding[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    06-27-2024
    An informed source reported on Thursday that the Iraqi Ministry of Finance has distanced itself from responsibility for the delay in payment dates for the salaries of employees, retirees, and those included in the social welfare network.[/size]
    [size=45]An informed source said, “The delay in releasing employee salaries until now is due to the long Eid al-Adha holiday, which lasted for ten days from June 14th to the 22nd of the same month.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "This holiday has affected the financial funding for ministries and government institutions."[/size]
    [size=45]On June 4, the media office of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani announced in a statement that al-Sudani had directed that the Eid al-Adha holiday for official departments would begin on Sunday, June 16, and continue until Thursday, June 20, with official work resuming on Sunday, June 23.[/size]
    [size=45]It is worth noting that the weekend in Iraq is Friday and Saturday, which makes the holiday actually start on June 14 and end on June 22.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 am