Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US soldiers killed and 6 wounded in an armed attack in Afghanistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US soldiers killed and 6 wounded in an armed attack in Afghanistan Empty US soldiers killed and 6 wounded in an armed attack in Afghanistan

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:13 am

US soldiers killed and 6 wounded in an armed attack in Afghanistan

10:13 - 09/02/2020

US soldiers killed and 6 wounded in an armed attack in Afghanistan 5e3f8d84423604723d4c4b1d-696x391
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The US military announced, in a statement today, Sunday, that two military personnel were killed and 6 wounded, in an armed attack in eastern Afghanistan, which occurred on Saturday.
    The US military said that reports indicated that a person dressed as an Afghan armed forces opened fire on an American and Afghan force from an automatic cannon.
    The spokesman for the US forces in Afghanistan, Colonel Sony Legit, said that the incident, which occurred in Nangarhar province, occurred after the return of a joint US-Afghan force from a "major counterinsurgency mission", adding: "We are still gathering information and the reason or motive behind the attack is unknown in present time".
    Kabul officials said earlier that US and Afghan forces were attacked in eastern Afghanistan on Saturday.
    After the engagement, US military officials confirmed that preliminary information indicated several American casualties in the accident.
    "Internal attacks" targeting government and US forces in Afghanistan have become a frequent feature of the Afghan conflict, although they have retreated slightly in recent years.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:30 am