Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fayyad bloc calls for the adoption of legal, diplomatic methods to remove foreign forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fayyad bloc calls for the adoption of legal, diplomatic methods to remove foreign forces Empty Al-Fayyad bloc calls for the adoption of legal, diplomatic methods to remove foreign forces

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Feb 2020, 3:03 am

Al-Fayyad bloc calls for the adoption of legal, diplomatic methods to remove foreign forces

11:12 - 10/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Ata bloc, headed by the National Security Adviser, Faleh al-Fayyad, on Monday called on the Iraqi government to adopt legal and diplomatic methods to remove all foreign forces, led by the American forces, from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The head of the bloc, MP Haider al-Fawadi, said in a statement to "Information", that "the American interference in the Iraqi internal affairs was a reason for obstructing agreements with major economic and investment countries that would advance the economic reality", calling on the government to "adopt legal and diplomatic methods to evacuate all the forces Foreign, led by the American forces.
    Al-Fawadi added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs to build bridges of cooperation with the Islamic Republic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as well as the Gulf states in the economic, security and political field, provided that they do not interfere in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] internal affairs ."
    A member of the House of Representatives for the Alliance for Peace Walkers al-Shammari confirmed in a statement today, Monday, that most political blocs are determined to their declared position confirmed by a parliamentary decision that foreign forces, especially the American, should leave the country. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:31 pm