Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of an agreement to pass Allawi’s government with a “Shi’ite majority” to counter the obje

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of an agreement to pass Allawi’s government with a “Shi’ite majority” to counter the obje Empty Disclosure of an agreement to pass Allawi’s government with a “Shi’ite majority” to counter the obje

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 1:26 am

Disclosure of an agreement to pass Allawi’s government with a “Shi’ite majority” to counter the objections of the Kurds and Sunnis

09:28 - 16/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Al-Fateh coalition, Deputy Karim al-Muhammadawi, revealed on Sunday that an agreement was passed to pass the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi by a "Shiite majority" in the event that the Kurdish and Sunni blocs continued to object.
    In a statement reported by Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper and seen by him / the information, Al-Muhammadawi said, “The Shiite political forces agreed to give confidence to Allawi and his new government, with objections by Sunni and Kurdish political forces to grant confidence, because of not giving them ministries in the new government.”
    He added, "There is agreement and the possibility that the Allawi government pass, even if it is objected to by the Kurdish and Sunni political forces, there is a Shiite political majority capable of giving the confidence of Parliament to Allawi and his government, as happened in the case of the recent parliamentary decision to expel foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Al-Muhammaddawi emphasized that "there is an agreement between the" Al-Fateh "and" Al-Saeroun "coalitions, and other political forces, to pass the Allawi government, even if this is done by the Shiite political majority only, and we are able to do so. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:28 pm