Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi: Referring the experience of financial control employees to retirement weakens the apparat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi: Referring the experience of financial control employees to retirement weakens the apparat Empty Al-Tamimi: Referring the experience of financial control employees to retirement weakens the apparat

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:48 am

Al-Tamimi: Referring the experience of financial control employees to retirement weakens the apparatus

09:47 - 02/22/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Magda Al-Tamimi, saw on Saturday that referring experiences from the staff of the Financial Supervision Bureau to retirement weakens the supervisory apparatus.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to / Information /, that "all the advanced staff within the Financial Supervision Bureau will be referred to retirement because the House of Representatives rushed to pass the retirement law," considering that "the House of Representatives rushed a lot when it voted on the Unified Retirement Law without studying it well."
    Al-Tamimi, who is a deputy for the Alliance of Saireon, pointed out that "there are several complaints we received regarding referring a large number of the employees of the Financial Supervision Bureau to retirement."
    The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi confirmed earlier that the unified pension law that the House of Representatives voted on recently would add significant financial burdens to the state, stating that the law does not provide any job opportunities but rather replacing them with those who will be referred to retirement. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 am