Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's exports to Iraq through Sherin Palace amounted to about $ 1.8 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Iran's exports to Iraq through Sherin Palace amounted to about $ 1.8 billion Empty Iran's exports to Iraq through Sherin Palace amounted to about $ 1.8 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Mar 2020, 2:36 am

Iran's exports to Iraq through Sherin Palace amounted to about $ 1.8 billion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Murad Ali Tatar, the governor of the city of Kaser Shereen in the Kermanshah province, announced that exports of Iranian non-oil goods to Iraq through the Berwezhan and Khosravi crossings amounted to more than one billion and 793 million dollars during the past Iranian year that ended on March 19.
    Tatar said in a statement to the Iranian "IRNA" that "the exported goods during this period amounted to 4 billion and 130 million and 558 thousand tons, and the value of exports through the Berweizhan port amounted to one billion and 459 million dollars, while the value of exports through Khosravi crossing amounted to 334 million dollars."
    He explained that "exports witnessed an increase compared to the previous year by 46% by weight, 28% by value at the Khosravi crossing, by 14% by weight and by 18% by value at the Berwezkhan crossing."
    He pointed out that "exports through the Berwezkhan crossing constitute 54% of Iranian non-oil goods exports to Iraq, and include many commodities, including gray cement, construction materials, air conditioners, fruits and dairy." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:16 pm