Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corona injuries for Iraqis abroad increased to 161 cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corona injuries for Iraqis abroad increased to 161 cases Empty Corona injuries for Iraqis abroad increased to 161 cases

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Apr 2020, 6:15 am

Corona injuries for Iraqis abroad increased to 161 cases

11:32 - 03/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Friday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that the number of infections in the Iraqi community in countries of the world with the emerging coronavirus has increased to 161 cases.
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said in a statement received / information / that “37 cases were recorded in Norway, 35 cases in Los Angeles, 22 cases in Sweden, and 2 cases in Canada”, noting “4 deaths were recorded, Including two cases in Sweden, one in Germany, and one in Britain, for the Iraqi community in the Corona virus. ”
    He pointed out that "the total number of Iraqi casualties abroad worldwide reached 161 cases distributed as follows: the United States of America 40, Norway 37, Sweden 22, Belgium 11, Jordan 11, Canada 10, Italy 7, Britain 5, Austria 5, Lebanon 2, Netherlands 5, Saudi Arabia 2, and United Arab Emirates 1 ”.
    He explained that "deaths worldwide 7 are distributed as follows: Sweden 2, Britain 3, the Netherlands 1, and Germany 1".
    He pointed out that "the cases of recovery in all parts of the world 4 are distributed as follows: Canada 2, Iran 1, and Jordan 1". End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:40 am