Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Energy Ministerial Council examines oil prices and supports the stability of electrical energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Energy Ministerial Council examines oil prices and supports the stability of electrical energy Empty The Energy Ministerial Council examines oil prices and supports the stability of electrical energy

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 6:36 am

The Energy Ministerial Council examines oil prices and supports the stability of electrical energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    The Energy Ministerial Council held a meeting, on Sunday, to discuss developments in the local and global oil markets.
    The meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Adel Abdel-Mahdi, and the ministers of oil, electricity and water resources attended, as well as ministerial representatives and consultants.
    A statement issued by the Prime Minister's media office, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, said that the meeting discussed "developments of world oil prices, the participation of the Iraqi delegation in the meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC and the economic effects of the decline in oil prices in light of the Corona pandemic."
    The statement added that the meeting also discussed "supporting the stability of electric energy in Iraq and the areas of production and distribution, providing the necessary fuel, and examining the preparations of the Ministry of Electricity for the coming summer season, and took a number of measures and recommendations in this regard."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:39 pm