Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Kazemi began his choice of his booth today and identified new mechanisms for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Kazemi began his choice of his booth today and identified new mechanisms for  Empty Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Kazemi began his choice of his booth today and identified new mechanisms for

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Apr 2020, 6:27 am

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Kazemi began his choice of his booth today and identified new mechanisms for selection

12:36 - 4/16/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber confirmed, Thursday, that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his negotiating team started today to choose the cabinet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after a new mechanism for selection was put in place, indicating that the approved mechanism will depend on the young faces and rotate the component dues for the sovereign ministries.
    Jaber said in a statement to "Information", that "Al-Kazemi and his negotiating team started, today, to start choosing the new cabinet ministers according to the consideration of the representation of the components according to their electoral entitlements," suggesting that "the selection process takes 10 days to be subject to the approval of the political forces."
    He added that "Al-Kazemi put new mechanisms in the selection, taking into account the criteria for the representation of the components, especially in the redistribution and recycling of the sovereign ministries", indicating that "the choice will be placed on young personalities who are specialized and are encouraged to accept the political forces."
    The deputy of the Union of Forces, Zaytoun Al-Dulaimi, had confirmed in a previous statement to the "information", that Al-Kazimi had not held any meeting with the Sunni forces combined or individually until now, noting that the Sunni forces clearly announced that they would not impose specific names on him. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:50 am