Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the reason for the suspension of voting on important laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the reason for the suspension of voting on important laws Empty A deputy reveals the reason for the suspension of voting on important laws

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Mar 2021, 4:45 pm

A deputy reveals the reason for the suspension of voting on important laws

21:58 - 17/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad
    Deputy Manar Abdul Muttalib revealed, on Wednesday, a fundamental reason behind the suspension of voting on Iraqi laws.
    "The fourth parliamentary session succeeded in reviving many of the laws that were drafted years ago and left without resolution, stressing that any draft law does not pass without any problems due to the divergence of opinions between the representative forces," Abdul-Muttalib said in an interview with Al-Maouma.
    Abdul Muttalib added, "The Federal Court Law, which is one of the important laws, needs, for example, 220 deputies to vote to pass it, but the big problem is the absence of many, not because of their opposition to some of its provisions, but absenteeism has become a clear framework in most sessions in which attendance is limited and not large."
    He pointed out that "the frequent absence of representatives and not a few numbers stand behind the suspension of voting on many laws, affirming that the Federal Court law tomorrow calls for a national position on the part of the representatives because the survival of things as they are gives a negative message to the Iraqi public opinion."
    The mechanisms for approving laws in the House of Representatives are experiencing a delay that lasts for months due to the difference in opinions and the lack of parliamentary presence. ”Ended 25F
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:40 am