Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union, UNESCO and International Migration launch an important development project to re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Union, UNESCO and International Migration launch an important development project to re Empty The European Union, UNESCO and International Migration launch an important development project to re

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 8:28 am

The European Union, UNESCO and International Migration launch an important development project to revive the Iraqi cultural heritage
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A website specializing in development affairs revealed the launch of a new partnership between the European Union, UNESCO and the International Organization for Migration to enhance job opportunities that contribute directly to the revival of the Iraqi cultural heritage.
    The David Scores website stated that the tripartite partnership is betting, through financial grants, on the implementation of activities in the old cities in Mosul and Basra, and includes small and medium enterprises that have the ability to provide jobs, as well as its contribution to supporting the displaced inside Iraq and those returning to their areas, by focusing on the sectors. Basic infrastructure, providing the necessary financing, and creating the necessary job opportunities in order to recover local economies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:55 pm