Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source close to the reference deny what was attributed to al-Sistani's son

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source close to the reference deny what was attributed to al-Sistani's son  Empty A source close to the reference deny what was attributed to al-Sistani's son

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jul 2014, 7:39 am

A source close to the reference deny what was attributed to al-Sistani's son 

Baghdad / term 

Denied source close to the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani on Tuesday, quoted by the news that the son of Mohammad Reza reference of the lack of red lines on the candidates for prime minister, while stressing that such reports are baseless.

The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The news reported by some media about Mr. Mohammad Reza son of the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani or his lack of red lines on the candidates for prime minister are baseless." 
    Some local media quoted a story about the son of supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani, Mohammad Reza or his office about the absence of red lines on the candidates of the prime minister. 
    was a coalition of national, led by Iyad Allawi, a student, said Tuesday, "change," Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "in response to the will of the people and the religious authority" , and explained that he "will not solve the country's problems," the survival of al-Maliki, and among the distribution of positions is according to the principle of "sectarian and nationalist", said he "would not be" part of this approach. 
    was House Speaker older Mehdi al-Hafez decided, on Tuesday, provide the date of the session the House of Representatives to be held next month to the next Sunday, and stressed that the delay in forming the government presents Iraq "and his policy of democracy in danger", while calling on everyone to overcome the "differences", and accelerate the formation of the government and the consensus on the "nominations necessary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:43 pm