Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi reveals a new challenge facing the Iraqi state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi reveals a new challenge facing the Iraqi state Empty Al-Kazemi reveals a new challenge facing the Iraqi state

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:00 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kazemi reveals a new challenge facing the Iraqi state[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi revealed, on Saturday, a challenge facing the Iraqi state, while noting that Iraqis are increasing by one million people annually.
    Al-Kazemi said in a press interview that "the Arab countries must join hands and benefit from the experiences of some, and we must transform energies to serve our peoples and our future," noting that "it is unreasonable that our past remains better than our present."
    Al-Kazemi stressed "the need for cooperation," noting that "Egypt has an excellent experience in the reconstruction of Iraq, because the latter needs to benefit from the Egyptian experience in the issue of housing, human development and the issue of managing state employees."
    "We have a big challenge for housing in Iraq, as there is an annual increase of one million people," Al-Kazemi said, calling on "Egyptian investors to come to Iraq and work on investing."
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "Iraq is an unstable country for a long time, and we have crossed the civil war, and the security situation has improved despite some attempts," explaining that "there are those who try to impose a counter-reality, but the government is serious about protecting investors."
    And Al-Kazemi stated that "Iraq is Arab and will remain Arab, and there is a struggle for power more than a struggle for the state system," noting that "there are those looking for a non-state in Iraq and they come out with statements and attempts to distance Iraq from its geographical and historical locations, and we will not allow that."
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "Iraq is open to everyone in the Arab Gulf, the brothers in the Arab region, and our neighbors, whether Iran or Turkey."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 pm