Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade responds to news of its contract to buy bags of 50 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade responds to news of its contract to buy bags of 50 million dollars Empty Trade responds to news of its contract to buy bags of 50 million dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Mar 2021, 7:20 am

Trade responds to news of its contract to buy bags of 50 million dollars

•  Time: 03/29/2021 12:35:59

•  Read: 2,665 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Ministry of Trade denied, on Monday, categorically what was reported by a number of media outlets regarding its signing of a contract to buy bags worth 50 million dollars.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The ministry stated in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it that "what was reported by the media is untrue and lacks evidence, and that the ministry relies on an investment project that belongs to it to provide the bags and that it has not signed any contract to buy bags with this amount, and that the procedures that the ministry follows are coming." Within the instructions and laws in force and following up on the supervisory apparatus of the ministry and the Office of Financial Supervision, which scrutinizes all the mechanisms of exchange for the Ministry's companies.
    The statement added, "The ministry considered the circulation of such news and figures as part of a campaign targeting it at a time when the ministry is striving to reform the ration card system and provide citizens with their entitlements to the basic materials for the ration card within the allocations approved by the state's general budget."
    The ministry called on "the media to take information from their official sources and verify rumors aimed at distorting the facts," stressing that "the doors of the ministry are open to the media and supervisory authorities to verify any information."

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 pm