Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces the imminent formation of a committee to monitor the implementation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance announces the imminent formation of a committee to monitor the implementation  Empty Parliamentary Finance announces the imminent formation of a committee to monitor the implementation

Post by Rocky Mon 03 May 2021, 1:58 pm

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary Finance announces the imminent formation of a committee to monitor the implementation of the budget[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-05-03 | 14:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the formation of a committee to follow up the implementation of the budget paragraphs, indicating that it includes all the spectrums in the political blocs.

A committee member said [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1586440324/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Naji Al-Saeedi[/url] In an interview quoted [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/208503554/%D9%88%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Iraqi News Agency[/url], "The Finance Committee intends, after approving the budget and publishing it in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'yat, to form a committee from its members and from the various sects in the political blocs to follow up the implementation of the provisions of the Iraqi state budget 2021."

He added, "This committee will follow up all the paragraphs of the budget, whether on the operational side of the budget or the investment side, and even the issue of the region." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He pointed out that "during the coming days, this committee will be formed in order to start official work and follow up on the implementation of the budget through the Ministry of Finance and the surrounding departments."

The budget entered into force after it was published in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'i ’, on April 18, after the President of the Republic approved it on the eighth of the same month.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:57 am