Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work seeks to put the retirement and social security law to a vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work seeks to put the retirement and social security law to a vote Empty Parliamentary work seeks to put the retirement and social security law to a vote

Post by Rocky Sat 22 May 2021, 7:20 am

[size=52]Parliamentary work seeks to put the retirement and social security law to a vote[/size]

[size=45]A member of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee, Sattar Al-Attabi, announced, on Wednesday, efforts to put the retirement and social security law to a vote in Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atabi said in an interview, "His committee seeks to put the retirement and social security law for workers on the table of the House of Representatives sessions, which may begin to be held after next Sunday, in order to accelerate the reading of the law again and then go to pass it."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "If no attention is paid to passing the bill in the near future, then it will be postponed for the new parliamentary session that will be born in the October elections, but he added that work is underway on its presentation for reading and voting in the nearest session that will be held after the end of the Eid holiday, because of its great importance in supporting The private sector and guaranteeing pensions for them.[/size]
    [size=45]Parliament had completed the first reading of the social security bill for workers some time ago, and the bill was presented for the second reading, but the council’s sessions had not been held for a month, except for those that were held after the events of Ibn al-Khatib.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am