Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNITED NATIONS: DURABLE SOLUTIONS MUST BE FOUND TO THE DISPLACEMENT PROBLEM IN IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNITED NATIONS: DURABLE SOLUTIONS MUST BE FOUND TO THE DISPLACEMENT PROBLEM IN IRAQ Empty UNITED NATIONS: DURABLE SOLUTIONS MUST BE FOUND TO THE DISPLACEMENT PROBLEM IN IRAQ

Post by Rocky Sat May 29, 2021 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]UNITED NATIONS: DURABLE SOLUTIONS MUST BE FOUND TO THE DISPLACEMENT PROBLEM IN IRAQ[/size]

Saturday, May 29, 2021 11:43 AM

Baghdad / National News Center

Today, Saturday, the United Nations Organization announced the provision of humanitarian services to Iraq to cooperate with civil society organizations, stressing the need to develop permanent solutions to the problem of displacement in Iraq.
    The representative of the United Nations, Irina Solarana, said in a speech during the fourth conference of civil society organizations that was held in Baghdad, which was followed by the "National News Center", that "permanent solutions must be found to the problem of displacement and communication between the United Nations and civil organizations so that the day will come when there will be no." A need for the United Nations in Iraq, and for the Iraqis to play their role in order to live in peace, prosperity and security.
    Solarana expressed her aspiration to "continue constructive cooperation with the Iraqi government to help end the issue of displacement and the return of the displaced."
    The UN representative emphasized, "Providing humanitarian services to Iraq in cooperation with civil society organizations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:21 am