Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani to Blaskhart: Iraq is open to United Nations solutions in dealing with crises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani to Blaskhart: Iraq is open to United Nations solutions in dealing with crises Empty Al-Sudani to Blaskhart: Iraq is open to United Nations solutions in dealing with crises

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2023, 4:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani to Blaskhart: Iraq is open to United Nations solutions in dealing with crises[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani received the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert. Al-Sudani explained during the meeting, according to a statement from his office, that “the government is proceeding with the preparation file for the elections,[/size]
    [size=45]It has begun to provide all the requirements for the success of the upcoming elections for the provincial councils, and work to provide the necessary climates for that. The Prime Minister affirmed that Iraq is open to the solutions and paths developed by the United Nations in order to address crises, face economic and climatic challenges, address the crises of the displaced and dedicate efforts to return the remaining ones to their areas of residence, indicating that the government has placed in its priorities the issue of partnership with the international organization to find sustainable solutions. for core files. For her part, Plasschaert appreciated the government's efforts in addressing deep-rooted problems and setting a series of priorities that take into account the basic needs of the Iraqi citizen, which confirms the pursuit of providing services and improving living and social standards, which are a cornerstone of civil and community peace.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:10 am