Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reveals details of talks with Egypt: an oil pipeline through Jordan and facilities for inve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reveals details of talks with Egypt: an oil pipeline through Jordan and facilities for inve Empty Planning reveals details of talks with Egypt: an oil pipeline through Jordan and facilities for inve

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 7:14 am

Planning reveals details of talks with Egypt: an oil pipeline through Jordan and facilities for investors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning announced, on Monday, details of discussions with the Egyptian side regarding the mechanisms for establishing industrial cities and electrical connection.
    The ministry's spokesman, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, and seen by "Economy News",  that "a joint meeting was held by the ministry with the Egyptian side to discuss the decisions of the tripartite summit that was held recently in Baghdad."
    He pointed to the agreement to strengthen industrial and commercial cooperation between the two countries through the establishment of industrial cities with joint funding between the two countries, with the selection of appropriate locations for their establishment in Iraq and Egypt, as well as the establishment of permanent trade fairs for the industries of the two countries by strengthening the private sector and highlighting its role, provided that the exhibitions are specialized, including vital activities and industries. mission and discreet craftsmanship."
    He stated that "the meeting included setting mechanisms to facilitate the work of traders and investors and granting them the necessary facilities, as well as discussing the tripartite electrical connection and laying an oil pipeline across Jordan."  
    And Al-Hendawi, that "Egyptian businessmen and investors have expressed their willingness to provide various facilities to the movement of Iraqi traders, industrialists and investors."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm