The news yesterday was the bonds are to be liquid today.
I heard F&P’s should be released at the same time. Liquidity is a big deal!
Never, ever give up.
This is a transition not a transaction.
Our world has been fabricated from lies. The people are finally waking up to the lies and manipulation that creates this reality. The elites paper world is coming down and nothing can stop it.
The people are on to their manipulative games where the elites are always the winner no matter what side they are on. We the people have been used our entire lives so “they” could profit off of our labor.
The world is waking up. We are coming out of the coma they put us in. Let’s look at some of the lies our society is built on:
1. Government - our government is corrupt. Politicians are corrupt and work for their benefit not ours.
2. Pharmaceuticals-This is a rigged system. Drugs are over priced and they are created to make us sick. A pill may cure one thing but create additional diseases.
3. Media- this industry is told what to say. It is a scripted narrative globally. They tell us what they want us to know and never tell us the truth. All lies and it’s the fake media.
4. Financial- our financial sector is built on lies and manipulation.
5. Banking- The global banking is a a cartel. It is a manipulative game that keeps us debt slaves. They rig the system creating more and more debt for us.
6. Federal reserve- A fraudulent agency that is not even a government agency. It’s a private agency robbing you from your money for a century.
7. IRS-Another fraudulent agency to rob you. They are the mafia of the federal reserve.
8. Stock market-A rigged, corrupt system that plays both sides to profit only for the elites. The little guy is to lose.
9. Religion- Our religion is corrupted and another lie. When the truth comes out as to what they really have been doing, that will be difficult for most.
10. Education- This got hijacked and the purpose now is to dumb your kids down. Establish an institution learning and keep you locked in that system
11. Prison- Another corrupt system. They lock people away who should not be to make money on the prison system.
I could go on and on as everything in our society is a lie, rigged and corrupt. When you see this, you see all the other lies around you. When enough people wake up, they can not control us any longer and their system comes crashing down.
Courtesy of Dinar Guru https://www.dinarguru.com/
Frank26 Iraq right now is on a mission with its monetary reform to de-peg from the American dollar. They want to stay on par with the American dollar. But they're ready to de-peg, stay on par, go into the international theater and let the value of the Iraqi dinar go up outside of their borders in the international markets...IMO the CBI and Kazemi are not going to wait much longer.
Frank26 There are a lot of meetings going on right now. The most powerful ones are the IMF and the CBI. They just meet and meet and meet and meet and its fantastic. It's all going really nice. The IMF is having powerful meeting with the CBI and Kazemi. They're talking about the monetary reform...all of the meeting happening between the CBI and Kazemi are on the currency of Iraq ...
Militiaman One of the key components of an exchange rate is going to be, what was it priced at? They tell us in the past a price that was quite 'popular'. I'm not one to think that 1166 or 1182 or 1190 or 1460 is or was ever 'popular'...but what's popular? If none of those are popular we can safely presume that something prior to that...quote "restoring the exchange of the dollar against the dinar to its previous price is a popular demand by all the people." They know their history. If we're going to go back to when we had purchasing power it's obviously not 1190 because they were looking for purchasing power while they were at 1190. So it's pretty good.
Keiser Report | Out of control | E1732
Aug 5, 2021
In this episode of Keiser Report, Max and Stacy look at the increased adoption of bitcoin in Nigeria after the government tried to ban it.
In the second half, Max interviews Egon von Greyerz of GoldSwitzerland.com about 50 years of fiat and the still ongoing consequences of Richard Nixon shutting the gold window on 15 August 1971.