Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Approval of the appointment of a category of po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Approval of the appointment of a category of po Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Approval of the appointment of a category of po

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Sep 2021, 8:45 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced, on Tuesday (September 21, 2021), the approval of the appointment of those covered by the political separation law, who were previously ordered to appoint in state departments.
    And the General Secretariat said in a statement, seen by  IQ News , that the director of the Department of the Political Dismissed, affiliated to it, Rasoul Al-Azrajawi, discussed with the head of the Political Prisoners Foundation, Hussein Al-Sultani, the possibility of obtaining job grades for those covered by the political separation law.
    The statement quoted Al-Azrajawi as saying, "Al-Sultani agreed to appoint those covered by the institution's law who acquired correct decisions by the verification committee and who had previously been distributed to the owners of their institution for the year 2019 and were rejected in 2021."
    The director of the verification department added that "the general secretariat will adopt obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Finance to complete the appointment requirements," noting "his department's keenness to restore the rights of the dismissed politicians, as they are a large and important segment of society because they suffered from persecution during the former regime."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:15 pm