Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A European energy company admits to paying bribes in Iraq and the verdict will be pronounced next Mo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A European energy company admits to paying bribes in Iraq and the verdict will be pronounced next Mo Empty A European energy company admits to paying bribes in Iraq and the verdict will be pronounced next Mo

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 6:49 am

A European energy company admits to paying bribes in Iraq and the verdict will be pronounced next Monday

•  Time: 09/24/2021 18:35:09

•  Reading: 2,080 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Oilfield services provider Petrofac today reached an agreement to reduce the penalty with Britain's Serious Fraud Office as part of an investigation into the company's previous dealings in the Middle East.
    A spokesman for the office said that the British "Petrofac", which was present in court today, was charged with seven separate charges of failing to prevent bribery between 2011 and 2017 in the Middle East.
    The London-registered company indicated that it would accept the seven charges related to failing to prevent former employees of the Petrofac group from offering or offering bribes to agents on projects awarded between 2012 and 2015 in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
    The company said a sentencing hearing is scheduled to take place at Southwark Crown Court in London from next Monday.
    "We have fundamentally reformed our internal system, as well as the people and the culture that supports bribery," said Rene Midori, the company's chairman.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:37 am