Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BAGHDAD CALLS ON KURDISTAN TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION ON OIL ACTIVITY AND ITS REVENUES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BAGHDAD CALLS ON KURDISTAN TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION ON OIL ACTIVITY AND ITS REVENUES Empty BAGHDAD CALLS ON KURDISTAN TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION ON OIL ACTIVITY AND ITS REVENUES

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Oct 2021, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]BAGHDAD CALLS ON KURDISTAN TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION ON OIL ACTIVITY AND ITS REVENUES[/size]

Sunday, October 17, 2021 12:26 PM

Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Oil called on the Kurdistan Regional Government to increase transparency and exchange information on oil activity and its revenues.
    A statement by the Ministry of Oil received by the "National News Center" stated that "Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail received the Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Region, Kamal Al-Atrushi, and during the meeting, they discussed strengthening cooperation between the center and the region regarding the oil file."
    The Minister of Oil stressed the importance of working to increase transparency and exchange information on oil activity, and the revenues generated from it, and to work together for the optimal investment of natural and hydrocarbon resources throughout Iraq in support and enhancement of the national economy, and to achieve our goals and plans in consolidating sustainable development plans, in the service of the public interest. .
    The minister pointed to “the need to increase and intensify gas and clean energy investment projects in all our governorates, with the aim of achieving an increase in production from them, and working to reduce harmful gas emissions to protect the environment.”
    For his part, Al-Atrushi affirmed the readiness of the region and the Ministry of Natural Resources to cooperate and dialogue with the Center and the Ministry in order to enhance prospects for joint cooperation to develop the oil industry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:40 pm