Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Approach: Iraq sells oil to Jordan at less than 14 dollars more than the world market p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Approach: Iraq sells oil to Jordan at less than 14 dollars more than the world market p Empty The National Approach: Iraq sells oil to Jordan at less than 14 dollars more than the world market p

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:02 am

The National Approach: Iraq sells oil to Jordan at less than 14 dollars more than the world market price, and the country’s losses amounted to 75 billion dinars annually
    According to the bulletin of the Ministry of Oil on the official Iraqi channel, Iraqi oil sales to Al-Samoud Refinery in Jordan during October are equal to (310) thousand barrels at a total price of twenty million dollars, which means that the price of a barrel is equal to (64.5) dollars, while the price of oil sold by Iraq In global markets during the same month, it amounted to (79.3) dollars per barrel. I mean, Iraq sold to Jordan less than the world market price by approximately (14) dollars per barrel of oil, and the total price difference for what Iraq sold to Jordan in the month of October only is equal to (4.3) million dollars. And if we calculate the same quantity rate and a decrease in the selling price from the world market price for a whole year, the result will be a loss for Iraq as a result of selling oil to Jordan at less than the world market price (52) million dollars, equivalent to (75) billion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:29 am