Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi president meets with his predecessor, the new

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi president meets with his predecessor, the new Empty Iraqi president meets with his predecessor, the new

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:51 pm

Iraqi president meets with his predecessor, the new

07/30/20140 

Twilight News / visited the President of the Republic of Iraq Fuad Masum Tuesday former President Jalal Talabani to check on the health after returning from a trip treatment lasted one and a half years in Germany. The Iraqi parliament has been elected in the 42 July of this infallible, a leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by Jalal Talabani as president, succeeding Talabani. A statement for the presidency of the Republic of Iraq, seen by "Twilight News" that infallible "Mam Jalal visited the President at his residence in the city of Sulaymaniyah to check on the health of His Excellency after returning from a trip treatment in Germany and offer congratulations on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr." During the meeting, talk about the situation in Iraq and the requirements of the next stage. According to the statement quoted infallible, it was found that Talabani follow continuously and closely the developments and the political process in the country. The infallible that will go on the same approach of moderation, which was characterized by Talabani in his handling of the crucial issues. A statement from the presidency that infallible to Baghdad after the end of the visit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:48 am