Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government move to form a sovereign fund in Iraq that was supposed to work 18 years ago

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government move to form a sovereign fund in Iraq that was supposed to work 18 years ago Empty A government move to form a sovereign fund in Iraq that was supposed to work 18 years ago

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:15 am

[size=52]A government move to form a sovereign fund in Iraq that was supposed to work 18 years ago[/size]

[size=45]Today, Wednesday, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, advisor to the Prime Minister, considered that sovereign funds are “not difficult,” and he also said that they were supposed to work 18 years ago, that is, after the fall of the regime of former President Saddam Hussein.[/size]
    [size=45]Saleh said in an interview with Shafaq News Agency, "The sovereign funds that countries take are not difficult to establish, and they are part of the financial surpluses that come to protect the national economy in times of crisis or when prices drop, and they are called stability funds," describing "such an approach as positive, logical and correct." And the budget was supposed to have taken it 18 years ago.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "There is a tendency at the present time by the Iraqi government to establish a stability or sovereign fund to protect the public budget and the Iraqi economy."[/size]
    [size=45]Saleh also pointed out that “sovereign funds have many and varied names,” noting that “the generation fund is established whenever there are large surpluses of funds, and when the desires of the current generation are not at the expense of the desires and aspirations of the next generation, then certain sums are provided to them from The money will therefore have current and future protection for future generations.”[/size]
    [size=45]A sovereign wealth fund or sovereign funds is a state-owned fund consisting of assets such as land, shares, bonds or other investment devices, and these funds can be described as entities that manage state surpluses for investment and promise billions of dollars invested by states in stocks and bonds.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:44 am