Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Double The “Security Belts” Around The Second Largest Gas Field In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Double The “Security Belts” Around The Second Largest Gas Field In Iraq Empty Double The “Security Belts” Around The Second Largest Gas Field In Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Feb 2022, 5:15 am

[size=38]Double The “Security Belts” Around The Second Largest Gas Field In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/06/2022 | 1:49 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Diyala…
    A local official in Diyala province revealed, on Sunday, the doubling of security belts around the second largest gas field in Iraq.
    The head of the Mansouriya district council (45 km east of Baquba), Ragheb Al-Anbaki, said in an interview with "The Information", that "the security services have doubled the deployment of security belts around the Mansouriya gas field, which is Iraq's second largest field with its reserves after the crutch field in the west of the country."
    Al-Anbaki added, "3 security belts participate in the plan to protect the field, including the popular mobilization," stressing that "the reinforcement of procedures is continuing, especially since it was referred to investment by one of the specialized Chinese companies."
    He pointed out that "the investment of the Mansouriya field will provide economic recovery to large areas through job opportunities that will provide sources of livelihood for thousands of families."
    The Mansourieh field is Iraq's second largest field with gas reserves, and it currently consists of 4 wells, which were recently referred for investment by a specialized Chinese company. finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:48 pm