Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Through foreign companies.. Baghdad begins to rehabilitate its entrances with standard specification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Through foreign companies.. Baghdad begins to rehabilitate its entrances with standard specification Empty Through foreign companies.. Baghdad begins to rehabilitate its entrances with standard specification

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Feb 2022, 5:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Through foreign companies.. Baghdad begins to rehabilitate its entrances with standard specifications[/size]

[size=45]On Thursday, the local government of Baghdad Governorate announced the assignment of a project to develop and rehabilitate the entrances to the capital to foreign and Arab companies for implementation.[/size]
    [size=45]Baghdad Governor Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta said in a statement that "the entrances to Baghdad - Mosul, Baghdad - Hilla, and Baghdad - the old Fallujah, have been referred to implementation by specialized foreign and Arab companies, and the entrance to Baghdad - Baquba old will be referred to implementation soon."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the implementation of the project will be initiated with standard technical specifications, as the implementation works will include the expansion of roads, with a distance of up to 33 km, for the entrance to Baghdad - Mosul, and 25 km for the Baghdad - Hilla, and Baghdad - Fallujah roads."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "the new Baquba road starts from the end of the administrative borders of the Municipality of Baghdad to the administrative borders of Diyala Governorate, with a distance of more than 10 km," noting that "work will be started and the mechanisms will descend directly to the site, once the administrative requirements are completed."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atta concluded by saying, "Work is continuing with regard to the rehabilitation and development of the entrances to Baghdad - Kut, and Baghdad - Baquba the new."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:33 pm