Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamami: The Current Government Stands By Washington And Its Sanctions Against Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hamami: The Current Government Stands By Washington And Its Sanctions Against Moscow Empty Al-Hamami: The Current Government Stands By Washington And Its Sanctions Against Moscow

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 5:41 am

[size=38]Al-Hamami: The Current Government Stands By Washington And Its Sanctions Against Moscow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/03/2022 | 9:09 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Aref Al-Hamami, confirmed that the current Iraqi government stands by the American axis and the sanctions imposed on Russia.
    Al-Hamami told Al-Maalouma, "The wars that occur in most countries affect the world in general and Iraq directly or indirectly, especially if there is a contract, commercial relations, or understandings with the countries with which wars occurred."
    He added that "America, as it is present in Iraq and has imposed sanctions along with its allies, will prevent Iraq from continuing its relations with Russia, especially on the armament side."
    And he indicated that "Iraq has relations with the countries with which the war took place, especially since there are understandings about grain and wheat, at a time when the countries of the world are considering securing strategic food stocks."
    He explained, "The current government stands by the American administration, and this matter is clear to everyone, and therefore it will be on the side of the sanctions imposed by America and its allies on Moscow." finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:30 am